MyDrive Connect software allows you to download and update your TomTom devices. The newer versions of TomTom devices are also supported. This application allows you to manage the content and services of the TomTom GPS device.
It’s a user-friendly interface and has intuitive controls that make it easy to use. It also doesn’t need a fast internet connection. The following describes how to set up the MyDrive software on your preferred device.
First create a TomTom MyDrive Connect . In this way, you can use all the functions and services of TomTom. Follow the steps below to successfully create your MyDrive Connect account.
- First open your preferred web browser on your device.
- Then visit the official TomTom website.
- You will then be redirected to the MyDrive Connect homepage .
- Find it and click on the “Sign In” tab at the top right of the page.
- Click the “Login” option again.
- In the next window, click on the &; Create Account ‘option at the bottom of the page.
- Then enter all the details in the appropriate fields.
- Enter the email address you want to link to TomTom MyDrive Connect.
- Now you have to enter your password according to the information on the page. Below are the details you will need to provide when setting your password.
- The password should be at least 8 characters long.
- Must contain upper and lower case letters.
- There should be a numeric value.
- Use valid symbols.
- Then re-enter your password for confirmation.
- Then enter your personal data in the field provided. Below are the details you need to provide.
- First name
- Name of your country
- If you want to get the latest product and service updates, check the box next to me to keep me up to date.
- Before proceeding, you should read the terms and conditions carefully. Click on the “Terms and Conditions” link for the license agreement. You can get this link at the bottom of the page.
- Then click on the “Create Account” option to complete the account creation.
- You will receive an email confirming your TomTom MyDrive account.